Although Indians have used it for centuries, turmeric is a spice which until recently very little was known. Medical research has shown that this spice is a miracle of nature and cure against the most severe diseases.
Turmeric has a pleasant aroma and distinctive yellow color that enriches the flavor and color of the food, but most important is its power to fight some of the most difficult diseases, especially cancer.
What is the turmeric used for
- It cleans the liver
- Regulates metabolism
- It is used for disinfection of wounds and burns
- Used as prevention for prostate cancer, and also inhibits the growth of cancer for those who already have it
- Turmeric is a natural prevention of melanoma, and with the existing melanoma prevents its further development
- Reduces the risk of child leukemia
- It prevents the growth of breast cancer
- Protects against cancer of the thyroid gland
- Helps prevent the development of Alzheimers disease
- Turmeric is a natural cure for pain
- Prevents growth of metastases in many cancers
- It is used for the treatment of psoriasis and other skin diseases
- Helps with weight loss
- An excellent remedy for arthritis and rheumatism
Turmeric can be found in health food stores, as a spice powder. It can be added to soups, stews, rice, fries and pasta.
Start using it in your nutrition and share your knowledge about its health benefits .Maybe you will save someones life.