One of the most significant organs in the human body responsible for filtering the blood and eliminating the toxins and the waste products via the urine is the kidneys.
Usually, the reason why toxins accumulate in the body is living unhealthy. If one lives unhealthy, they make it harder for the kidneys to accomplish their purpose.
That is why it is essential to cleanse the kidneys from time to time and always stay hydrated.
By doing this, you will prevent toxins from building up in the body, kidney stones and kidney diseases. Many natural remedies are very potent when it comes to achieving this goal. This is why you are recommended to use them every once in a while. One of these efficient natural remedies is parsley.
Parsley for Kidney Cleansing
Parsley is abundant in numerous terpenoid substances, iron, folic acid, furanocoumarins, vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K, all of them highly beneficial for the health of the kidneys.
Parsley works as a diuretic, hypouricemic, hypoglycaemic (lowers the level of sugar in the blood), estrogenic (regulates menstruations), antihepatoxic (cleanses the liver), antihypertensive (lowers the blood pressure), anticoagulant, antihyperlipidemic, antimicrobial (lowers the level of triglycerides in the blood), and anti-anemic.
The traditional medicine has been utilizing parsley for long for eliminating kidney stones.
This herb increases the production of urine and the urine flow, and thus helps in the process of body cleansing. Parsley also prevents the formation of kidney stones and absorption of salt into the tissues of the kidneys.
This extremely efficient herb calms the nerves and helps in soothing anxiety.
Cleanse Your Kidneys With Parsley Tea
For the preparation of parsley tea you are recommended to use fresh herbs as they make this tea more powerful. Nevertheless, you can also use dried parsley leaves.
– 8 cups of filtered water
– Freshly squeezed lemon juice from half a lemon
– 2 tablespoons of raw, organic honey
– A bunch of fresh parsley leaves
– Start by washing the parsley leaves, and then chop them to large pieces
– Take a bowl with water and place the leaves in it
– Boil the water and the parsley leaves and let the mixture simmer for about ten minutes
– Strain the mixture, and then put it aside in a big saucepan so that it cools down
– Add lemon juice and honey to taste
– Drink this tea on a daily basis, one to two glasses a day
– Keep the tea in a glass container and store it in the fridge up to seven days
Parsley tea is not recommended for pregnant women as it can induce abortion and menstruation. This is why they need to consult a doctor first before you start drinking it if you already take some medications that lower the blood pressure.
Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, And Check Our Youtube Channel For More Awesome Videos!