This week I’ve played with the format of the series some. I have realized that this show really just covers the news within gaming each week. It is convenient that GameSkinny Contributors are awesome and always covers everything. For that, GS Contributors, I thank you! You always keep me up to speed.
These are the articles I featured this week:
- Microsoft’s Steve Ballmer to Retire; Investors Possibly Looking to Sell Xbox Division by Ashley Shankle.
- Gamescom 2013: Battlefield 4 Details by MyNameIsProjekt.
- Sony CEO, Andrew House, Explains His Gamescom Jabs at Xbox One by Synzer.
- Xbox One Launch Titles Confirmed by Leah Augustine.
- The PlayStation 4 Gets a Launch Date by Max Jay.
- Microtransactions in Addition to Subscription in Elder Scrolls Online by Wokendreamer.
- Tom Clancy’s The Division Confirmed for PC by Reilly C.
- Want to Design an NPC for Terraria 1.2? Get to it! by Ashley Shankle.
- Edmund McMillen’s The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth Teaser Trailer Released by emmelinep.
- Ouya Made a Commercial by Reilly C.
Stay tuned for next week’s news!