Dragon Age: Inquisition’s official Twitter went a bit mathematical earlier this week by revealing statistics about the game and its players.
The biggest number given was 2,602,377, which was the total number of dragons killed so far by all the Inquisitors. 58% of these dragons were in the region of Orlais.
The most-killed dragon was the Fereldan Frostback, which makes sense since she’s not only the first dragon encountered in the game, but also the one with the lowest level. Logically, the least-killed dragon was the Highland Ravager, as it is the last and most difficult dragon in the game. Potentially, many of the players making up the statistics have not yet gotten to that point in the game.
Need help adding to these dragon-killing statistics? Check out my guide on How to Find and Kill the 10 High Dragons in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
However, another interesting statistic concerns the number of female inquisitors. The total number of Inquisitors reveals that 32% of gamers are playing as female, and the remaining 68% as male. That is a 14% increase in female gaming since the 18% of players who used a female Sheppard in BioWare’s Mass Effect series. This may begin to show a potential trend in the growth of female gaming in RPGs, which I personally love. Noteably, the PC has had the most number of female inquisitors and Xbox One has had the least.
Did you enjoy the information provided by BioWare? Did anything shock you? What statistic not listed did you want to see?