Being a Pakistani is not easy, especially when it comes to marriage. The situations become very complicated. The guy / girl both have to play with patience, and cope with all the interefernce. Following are the most common things we get to hear.
1. When a girl gets that same lecture all the time “iss umar me mere 3 bachay thay”
2. If the guy is the same age, the khandaan walay think “zarur affair chal raha hoga college se” 3. When your grandparents emotionally blackmail you…;
4. When your siblings are excited to take over your room.. seriously?
5. “Haye..larka to ziada pyara hai, nahi?”
6. When the poor bride-to-be is forced to lose weight
7. And when a rich guy marries a middle-class girl..it’s a SIN!
8. “Pata nahi larka parha likha bhi hai k nahi?”
How would you tackle a situation like this?