There are few things that you should not do immediately after a meal.
1. Smoking Studies have shown that smoking a cigarette after meal is comparable to smoking 10 cigarettes. When you smoke immediately after having a meal, you increase your chances of contracting cancer ten times.
2. Do Not Eat Fruits Fruits can bloat your stomach. Fruits produce acid that can mess up your body system and you stomach will be bloated with air.
3. Do not drink tea
Tea leaves contain a high content of acid which can cause the protein content in the food to be hardened thus difficult to digest.
4. Do not Loosen Your Belt. Loosening the belt after a meal cause the intestine to be twisted and blocked.
5. Do Not Take a Bath Yes believe it or not, after having a meal, you shouldnt take a bath immediately. Why? More blood will be pumped into your upper body, head and arms and the lower body, legs leaving only little blood circulation in your mid-section (Stomach area). Food will take longer to digest and you will feel bloated for quite a while.
6. Do Not Walk Walking immediately after having a meal will make all the nutrients disappear into the body instead of being digested and absorbed by the body first.
7. Do Not Sleep. Sleeping right after meal can result in improper digestion. Digestive system cannot work effectively if you sleep immediately after eating.